ShiyiFeng(Shirley) Date of birth:5/08/1988
MSc in Accounting and Finance in University of Exeter (UK)
Bachelor of Accounting in University of Guangxi (China)
09/2012-09/2013 in the University of Exeter (Exeter,UK)
Modules have included Advanced Management Accounting, Advanced Financial Accounting, Financial Modelling, Fundamentals of Financial Management, International Financial Management, Banking & Financial Services and Corporate Governance.
09/2007- 07/2012 in the University of Guangxi (Guangxi, China)
Modules have included: Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Management, Cost Accounting, Marketing, Auditing and Bank Accounting.
Proposed Teaching Responsibilities in Connection with SU Programmes：
Level of English:
Work in an English speakingenvironment.
One year teaching experience in Sino-British College in Guangxi University for Nationalities (4/2015-4/2016).
Sino-British College in Guangxi University for Nationalities TeachingAssistant
· Delivering Tax and Financial Accounting 2 in level 4 and 5 (2015-2016 Secondsemester)
· Assisted Lecturer Zhang Xiaofang with the Financial Accounting 1 inlevel 4 (2015-2016 Firstsemester)
· Assisted Dr. Rose to deliver the Tax in Level 5 (2014-2015 Second semester)
West Euston Partnership, London A volunteer of Well LondonProject
· Assisted accountants to record program expenses and report tofunders.
· Worked with local community residents to increase their levels of healthy eating and mental wellbeing.
· Attended Event Management and Customer Service TrainingCourse.
Guangxi Xintianxiang Accounting Firm,China
An assistant of certified auditors(Internship)
· Assisted CPA to audit the annual financialreports.
· Checked the source documents and the monthlyjournals
· Conducted certificate checkforms.
· Actively involved in the production of auditreports.
Guilin League Committee Office, China Won the honor of Excellentvolunteer.
· Participated in a charitable program which was funding the poor college students Responded to enquiries via Telephone andEmail.
PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate inEducation)