Xiaofang (Amy) Zhang
Since 2006 CPA Australia
Certified Public Accountant
2003 – 2005
University of Sydney
1) Master of Commerce (Accounting)
2) Master of International Business
1999 – 2003
Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Finance)Educational Background：
Residing 8 years in Australia
Proposed Teaching Responsibilities in Connection with SU Programmes：
1) Fundamental of Management Accounting
2) Applied Accounting Software
3) Financial Decision Making
4) Financial Accounting 1 & 2
Level of English:
Taught Financial Accounting and Management Accounting at Central Queensland University for 2 years before joining the Accounting firms in Australia
2009 – 2012 Certified Public Accountant
Cohen and Krass Accountants and Lawyers
Established in 1920, based in Sydney CBD, Cohen & Krass is a multidisciplinary company offering accounting, legal and business advisory services to clients all over the Australia.
• Proactively giving clients tax saving advice by using various tax planning techniques. I have helped our clients save significant amounts of tax while still maintaining compliance with Australian Taxation Law.
• Analyzing companies’ financial ratios, providing informative benchmarking reports, giving advice on cost saving and streamlining production systems, which were adopted and implemented by clients, dramatically improving companies’ profitability.
• Processing and reconciling accounting information provided by clients, preparing financial reports complying with both the Australian & International Accounting Standards.
• Reviewing change of financial situations of high-net-worth individual clients on a regular basis for financial planning, referrals made to financial planning department where necessary, that enormously contributed to clients’ wealth.
Currently pursuing PhdD in Business Management